Anarita Chorio is within a short walking distance to the small and traditional Cypriot village of Anarita, with its bars, restaurants and shops.
The resort is in a countryside location but is in actual fact you are in close proximity to Paphos Town and Paphos International Airport (approx 10 minutes drive). You are also just a very short drive from a number of beaches including Aphrodite's Rock (the famous mystical birthplace of the Goddess Aphrodite) and 3 major golf courses: Aphrodite Hills, the new Elea Golf Resort (Nick Faldo design) and Secret Valley.
This is the ideal location for a holiday which can be filled with fun, adventure, sport, history, culture, fine cuisine or just total relaxation.
- Approx. 10 minutes from Paphos International Airport
- Approx. 10 minutes from Nick Faldo designed Elea Golf Resort
- Within a very short drive to two further stunning golf resorts: Aphrodite Hills and Secret Valley
- Within walking distance to local village facilities and amenities including tavernas, restaurant, bars and small supermarket.
- Within a short drive of lovely beaches including Aphrodites Rock the legendry birthplace of the Goddess of love
- Neighbouring village of Timi holds a weekly market full of fresh local produce
- Short drive to Paphos Town and Harbour
- Short drive to Pissouri and the outdoor amphitheatre
- Close to fishing, water sports, walking, mountain biking and other activities.
- Short drive to water park and other family attractions